TreePress is a new, simple solution for creating and displaying family trees on WordPress.
Whether you are simply building a family history blog for your grand children or a professional genealogist wanting to display your research for your clients, TreePress can help you.
Free Version Features
- Display a family tree with up to 100 family members in WordPress
- Add unlimited family members, including data such as gender, DOB, DOD, image
- Specify any person as the tree ‘root’ with shortcode
- Display a family tree with links to further information
- Display each family member’s information on an individual page
- Display a list of all family members in the family listing page
- Zoom in/out of larger trees & drag tree on screen for better viewing
Premium Version Features
- Import and export Gedcom format files
- Create multiple trees – ideal for separate families or to record alternative possible genealogies
- Display an unlimited number of family members in a single tree
- Add photos to tree view
- Style your family tree to suit your site – change colours, borders, etc.
- Multiple additional fields for recording different facts
- Add your own fields to the family member page to track any information you wish